Joined: 29 Aug 2002
Location: United States, New York, Ossining
|Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:52 pm Post subject: ESK Rolls on Hoosiers!
|Hoosier tires has announced their “HOOSIER REWARDS” CONTINGENCY PROGRAM for 2013 East Coast Superkart Series
The “Hoosier Rewards” contingency program has been established to reward drivers competing at an East
Coast Super Kart Series race in 2013. The FE and ICE Super Kart classes will be eligible for this contingency,
and it will be offered on the following race dates.
April 5-7, 2013 – Carolina Motorsports Park
June 7-9, 2013 – Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course
July 26-28, 2013 – VIRgina International Raceway
September 6-8, 2013 – Summit Point Raceway
1. Driver must utilize Hoosier kart tires on all four wheel positions.
2. Driver must visibly display an 11”x3” Hoosier decal on their kart. Decals will be supplied by the series
3. The series organizer must sign this form verifying requirements #1 and #2 have been met. Claimants
must meet these program requirements in order to redeem contingency awards.
1. Two kart tires will be awarded to 1st place if there is a minimum of 5 karts that start your class final.
2. Two kart tires will be awarded to 1st place and one kart tire will be awarded to 2nd place if there is a
minimum of 10 karts that start your class final.
Go to the website http://eastcoastsuperkart.webs.com/apps/blog/ for more info and forms.
East Coast Super Kart Series
"This is how we roll!"
"Home of Cobalt Superkarts"